Patty’s Day Shrimp
1. Puree small container of boiled scrimp (1/4 lb. or so) and teaspoon each of of salt and
black pepper. Place mixture in fridge overnight. it should be about the consistency of
2. Set bread slices out to dry overnight. use 1/2 of a loaf or so.
3. Pour the shrimp mix in a shallow bowl. Drop the bread slices on the mix, covering one
side very well.
4. Heat 1/2 inch or so of oil in a large skillet. 350-360 works fine
5. Drop the slices down in the oil with the side most covered with shrimp going
You may die the shrimp mixture green with 3or4 drops of food coloring.