This year I’ve seen a lot of fantastic ideas for Halloween. There’s still a full weekend to create some fun, so here are some links to help you start/finish your party planning.
- CandleEYEbra – When illuminated, these votive holders cast an eyeful of moody shadows on the walls.
- Glue Ghosts – some school glue, wax paper and a few “accessories” and you can make your own glue ghosts.
- Paper Strip Pumpkins (located about halfway down the page)
- Shrunken Heads – Made from applies left to dry, don’t wait too long to start these!
- Wicked Cupcakes – witchly delicious
- Halloween S’mores – You won’t need a bonfire for these fright-night snacks — they heat in the microwave oven.
- Vampire Bites – Sugar cookies with a milky way center
- Spider Cupcakes – with licorice legs and marshmallow eyes, you won’t be scared of these spiders.
- Googly Eyed Cupcakes – these bloodshot eyes will be easy to make (and eat)